April 18, 2009

Ballerina Dreams - A Bolero Parody

I know this is already stale news and probably, if not all, of you have seen this parody but for someone like me who just got back from outer space, this is recent.hehe

This is a parody of Tohoshinki's Bolero entitled Ballerina Dreams. I will admit, Bolero didn't really appeal to me when I first listened to it - either, because I haven't seen the video or it's one of their songs that you have to listen to twice for it to grow on you. But after watching the parody, whatever previous feelings I have for this song completely evaporated. I would never be able to listen to this song and not think of the parody.hehe

The whole parody is hilariously loltastic. Whoever did this is soooo cool. Omo, Junsu with his duck butt in pink tights really is not innocent.rofl


Dozo~


DBSK "Ballerina Dreams" Parody -

Credits to:
TVXQFEVER

No comments:

Post a Comment