July 7, 2009

DBSK featured in OronaminC CF

I’m supposed to be doing something else, but I can’t help but post this!

I read from allkpop that DBSK was recently featured in a commercial in Japan! Yipee for the them! The boys are getting very popular in Japan!

Just last weekend the boys have made their concert in Tokyo Dome. According to my Japanese friend, artist who have the privilege of doing the concert are really popular artists! And if the concert is not enough, the boys topped the Oricon charts with their new single Stand By U. I have to say they deserve it as this is another good song! Now they have a new CF with actress Aya Ueto. Kudos to the boys!

I’m posting the videos of both 15 second commercial version and 30 second commercial version:

15 second version

30 second version

Don’t they look cute??

**credits allkpop.com + iscreamshinki@youtube + oronaminC website

(”,)

No comments:

Post a Comment