July 18, 2009

Sorry Sorry version @ Super Show II

Waaaa.. I found this on one of the youtube channels that I subscribe to! I’m going crazy!!

Though this is just the audio version of the song.. but it’s pretty clear! ahahaha.. According to the one who posted the video, this is one of the clearest versions of the song.. This was of course recorded during the first day of the concert!

There are 2 versions of Sorry Sorry during the concert.. one R and B version and another Remix version!

R&B Version

Remix Version



Hearing the versions… I wanted to disapparate and apparate in the concert! Wae??? Doushite??? But one Korean friend told me it’s better to see the video (DVD) than the real concert because sometimes girls go gaga when they watch the concert. But I think the feeling of being in the concert and seeing them would be different ^-^ kikikiki.

I’m still searching for fancams from the concert so fancams to follow in another post!

**credits Sup3rJunior@youtube + kiza

(”,)

No comments:

Post a Comment