June 16, 2009

090615 TVXQ & Cassiopeia’s 2000th Day Anniversary

I backtracked sharingyoochun's posts and found this sweet message from Cassies.


2000 days ago, when you first sang with your clear vocals, we made a promise to walk towards the future together.

After 2000 days, our sincerity, our thoughts, our promises:

After 2000 days,
stronger than Jaejoong’s strength,
warmer than Yunho’s warmth,
more tears than those Yoochun have shed,
more moved than Junsu’s been moved,
more growth than Changmin has grown.

After 2000 days, the stormy path that TVXQ and Cassiopeia had weathered together,
will become flowers that blossom along the road we take, after 2000 days.

Thank you to Cassiopeia, who has always been beside TVXQ.
Let us forever be happy.


I am so proud to be one of the Cassies. Although, I was not a fan from day 1 like most of them, still I am looking forward to walking alongside them towards the future. I wish them even more fruitful years ahead. More happiness,good health,love and success to my beloved boys.


Source: [besidemicky.com]
Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net
Shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

No comments:

Post a Comment