February 16, 2009

DBSK- Unforgettable

This is one of my most fave ballads from the group. I am so amazed at Yoochun's high note near the end of the song that I replay that part countless of times.hehe

I love the Jaemin, Yoosu collaboration here. Of course, Yunho with his manly voice perfected everything.

Enjoy the vid!


Watch DBSK Unforgettable [live] Perf. 091205 (Subbed) | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com


Romanization of the song: (for those who want to sing along to it)

DBSK - Babo(Unforgettable)
Romanization by: Kreah

ko-jin-mal modu kojin-marijyo
shigani kudael it-ke handan mal
ibyor-ye apun ma-u-meun
chogum modyot-jiman
kudael hyanghan naye mam
yojo-nhi kudae-ro-hinde

shwe-hul koran saeng-ga-ga-nhaet-jiman
ma-nhuen shigani hul-lossodo
niga omnun gon nas-sol-giman hae

ajik sarang-ha-neun-de
ajing nol wonha-neun-de
kudae obshi nan
kwaen-chanha jil su omnun-gol
miryo-nhage boyodo
ige na-yin-gol najocha mollatjyo
kudae-man kuriwohajyo

kojing-mal kugon kojin-marijyo
i-je-nun kudae-rit-go sandan mal
nae mosub churahal-kka bwa
arryanghan chajun shime
kujo hae-bon maril ppun
kudae-reul i-jeun chong optjyo

mame an-deun borot-to-hol-limyo
icho-boryo-gu ae-reul sso-du
ku mosubmajo kuriwo-ji-neun

ajik sarang-ha-neun-de
ajing nol wonha-neun-de
kudae obshi nan
kwaen-chanha jil su omnun-kol
miryon-hage boyodo
ige na-yin-gol najocha mollatjyu
kudae-man kuriwohajyo

nan momchon jo-gopt-jyo
ku-dael sarangha-neun mam
hanbondo byonhan jo-gop-sotjyo
anyo, chojom kojyoman ga-neun
sarangman-kum nae mamdo
danji hamkke-haet-don gu shiganman
kamanhi momcho-borin-gol oooohhh…woooh yeyeah

chagun nae pumaneso, him-deu-ro-sseul ku-dae-rul
bo-naen twiyeya heyar-yo bol su in-neun-kol
But I love you everyday
nul kuraet-dushi yojo-nhi ku-dae-man
(choum-chorom)
kitarigo in-neun nae-ge
See you once again, my love


TRANSLATION

A lie, it's all a lie,
Those words that time will make me forget you are a lie.
The pain from the separation has surpressed my heart a little
But my feelings for you are still the same.

I never thought it'd be easy
But even though a lot of time passes
It's still awkward without you here.

I still love you and I still want you.
I won't ever be okay without you.
Even if I seem attached, this is me,
I didn't even know.
You're all I long for.

A lie, that was a like,
Those words that I've already forgotten you are a lie.
I just said those words because I thought I'd look pathetic
And because of my trifling pride.
I've never once forgotten you.

When I think about a bad habit I've started
I try and forget but I still you miss you

I still love you and I still want you.
I won't ever be okay without you.
Even if I seem attached, this is me, I didn't even know.
You're all I long for.

I've never stopped loving you.
My feelings for you have never changed.
No my heart keeps growing like my love for you.
I just try and keep still
The moments when we were happily together.

You had a hard time in my embrace
And it's not until after I've let you go
Can I think and see clearly.
But I love you everyday
I'm still waiting for you like I've always done
See you once again, my love

Credits to:
haniz@veoh for the video
Kreah for the romanized lyrics

DSBKer@dbskarchives.blogspot.com for the translation

if you like the song please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment