February 28, 2009

Kissing Me - Alex (Clazziquai) and Daniel Henney

Daniel Henney is one of the Korean actors I completely adore. The first time I saw him was when I watched the drama My Name is Kim Sam Soon (though sometimes this drama is called My Lovely Sam Soon). Though Hyun Bin (another actor I adore ehehehe) played the main character, I can't help but be in love with Daniel Henney. And thanks to google it was easy to find information about him. And thanks to youtube, there are videos available that could feed me with Daniel Henney addiction..

I started to search for some videos and movies which he starred and I came across the movie Seducing Mr. Perfect (in some versions it Seducing Mr. Robin). I remember watching this movie on crunchyroll.. that's about 2 or 3 years ago (did you see his abs! ahahaha). Everytime I watch a movie I usually look for the OST. And I was really excited when I found out that Daniel Henney sang on the OST! And he even had a duet with my favorite singers!

The song I'm posting is from the OST from that movie. It's called Kissing Me. I'm having a little problem finding the english translation for this song as well as the hangul version. But I did find the romanization version thanks to kreah ( i love her lyrics site!!!). If you do have the translation as well as the hangul, feel free to post it on the comments! thanks :D

Kissing Me (Romanization)

Hello nae-minun ib-sul nae-rikkan Hello sarang-suron-ae-gyodo
i-jenun sexy haji anha

Hello narul kkae-u-nun ajime Hello naman para-bonun niga
chogumshing budamdwe

nun-chi obshi saranghanda ma-rhago amu-ttaena kiss
tang-hwang-su-re nal man-dulgo
su-re chwihyae saranghanda chonhwaro
ul-mokkori-nun noropgo ba-raeda chugo

kurae-to naniga sarang-surowo nae-dungdwiye ungkurin
chogun okkae bodumko / ba-mha-nul barabomyon haeng-bo-khan
usumi hul-lo na-oji

onjena ggong norul ji-kyo-chugesso
yoyurob-jin an-hji-man nae-ge him-i dwae-junun
dumchi-khan namja-il-kke onjena
naman mid-ko kissing me!

sae-chim-hage nunul kkalgo kuyangi cho-rom dodohan
cho-umye niga kuriwo
yonghwal bomyo ji-chi-ulda nae-morup-pae-go
chamidun / noye mosubul momyo

kurae-to nan niga sarangsurowo supo wiye chamidun
werubgo gin balgarak / sarangsuron ne mosub-kyoteso
nae-ga jikyo chugo shipo

nado niga nomu sarang-surowo
choyong-hage ji-kyochun song-shi-rhan noye
mosub-mocharan narul sarang-hae-chunun
nol mido Kissing Me

** credits to SuMmeRsALt89 for the video, kreah for the romanization and loveasianactors.com for the pics

** sorry for the daniel henney overload pics ^^ --- i cant help it!

if you liked the song please click here

(",)

3 comments:

  1. waaaa... i wanna see the movie again... wahuhuhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first photo you posted was my desktop's wallpaper (sa office!!) in January last year.. haha...

    ReplyDelete