February 16, 2009

Insa - Hero Jaejoong (DBSK)

A Millionair'e first love is one of my favorite Korean movies. I love the soundtrack of this movie especially the song called Insa (Greeting/Farewell) which was sung by Hero Jaejoong of DBSK. If you watched the movie, the song was played during the time the main characters were enjoying the day together riding the motorcycle. I love the melody and the lyrics of the song. The song's not that long though.

I'm posting 2 videos of the song, one is Hero Jaejoong's version and the other is DBSK's version. Thanks to DVenaCava @ youtube for posting both videos. Both videos have the same scenes from the movie but the audio from both videos is different.

Insa (Hero Jaejoong version - video)



Insa (DBSK version - video)



Insa (Romanization)

Barami momun gu shigan jocha
Naegen nomu mojarangol
Hanbone miso majimak insa
Saranghamnida gudel

Shigane jichodo sarang-e apado
Gu shigan jocha chuogigo
majimak insal haneyo
Saranghamnida saranghamnida

Fly away Fly away LOVE
Fly away Fly away LOVE
Fly away Fly away LOVE

Neseng-e dan hanbone sarang-a anyong


Insa (Translation)

Even that time when the wind stays
Its not enough for me.
I smile one more time and give my final greeting:
I love you.

I am tired now and love hurts but
Even if that time is just a memory
I have to give my final greeting.
I love you, I love you.

Fly away Fly away LOVE
Fly away Fly away LOVE
Fly away Fly away LOVE

In the afterlife I will greet my love again

** credits to asn_aishiteru for the romanization and bangku for the transation, got both of the lyrics from aheeyah.com

if you like the song please click here

(",)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why but I prefer the one in which Jae sang the whole song. I wonder, is there a live version of when he sings it alone? Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete