February 17, 2009

Hyun Joong faints while filming in Macau

Boys Before Flower is one of the most viewed dramas nowadays. I'm watching this drama series now and I'm constantly waiting for the mysoju to upload the next part of the series. Although I know what the story of the series is, I still find myself watching this.

One of the reasons why I'm watcing this series is because of Hyun Joong. I recently found an article about him on asianfanatics. Apparently, he fainted due to fatigue during their filming in Macau for episode 13 and 14.


According to the article, he did not want to work that day, but because of the tight schedules they had for the Macau filming, he had no choice but to do so.

"I was walking and I just fainted." He recieved treatment in a medical room in a hotel nearby and recovered. He said, "I haven't had much sleep since the drama started because of the schedule and I've been getting alot of pressure from acting as well." He also said "I find the energy to continue filming through the love of my fans."

I hope he's ok nowl! Can't wait to see more of him in the drama!

(",)

sources: dolce@asianfanatics, no cut news + cynews + soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment